auGi – Writer. Performer. Mid-life Crisis Werewolf.
Called “…a brilliant funnyman” by the exec producer of The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn and Entertainment Tonight, auGi created, wrote, produced, and performed in hundreds of shows at both The Second City and the world famous Improv in Hollywood, was featured regularly on the first season of NBC’s Last Comic Standing, and appeared on Comedy Central and E!
auGi co-wrote and starred in his autobiographical solo show, SexyNurd: Rockstar Trapped in a Nurd’s Body, which played to sold-out houses during both the 2010 Fertile Ground and Singlehandedly festivals, and was the featured act in Superuckus ‘11—a benefit in memory of his mom held for the Nat’l MS Society, Oregon Chapter. His second solo show—Teenage Commando—which premiered in Portland in 2012, was called “laugh out-loud funny and genuinely touching” by Willamette Week.
auGi has also made appearances on Live Wire!, Entertainment for People, and Mortified. He’s a graduate of The Second City Conservatory and was mentored in the art of standup by Lewis Black’s personal manager.
In addition to his life as an entertainer, auGi:
- Co-founded and acted as creative director at Uvona, a leading online design & marketing agency in Portland, OR
- Co-founded The Pint of Portland, the original networking organization for Portland’s new media community
- Was the Director of New Media at AT&T
- Was the creative director at Paciolan and Aisle7
- Has worked extensively with the National MS Society, Oregon Chapter as a volunteer, event producer and entertainer
Learn more about auGi’s business experience on: